HOME v2 and TT One BACKUPS

TomTom Model(s)
TT 1 (NE)
OK, when you backup your TT One using HOME v2, what's the file name and where is it located on the PC? Looked for it in the TomTom folder on my C drive but I don't see it! Using the original version of HOME I could make a backup and give it a name, but using v2 that's not the case - at least for me. :mad: Did I do something wrong? :confused:

Anyone else have this problem? :confused:

ML

OK, when you backup your TT One using HOME v2, what's the file name and where is it located on the PC? Looked for it in the TomTom folder on my C drive but I don't see it! Using the original version of HOME I could make a backup and give it a name, but using v2 that's not the case - at least for me. :mad: Did I do something wrong? :confused:

Anyone else have this problem? :confused:

ML
Look in: c:\documents & settings\user\My Documents\Tom Tom\Home\Backups\Go\... (the most recent backup in folder)

Good Luck!

Yep. Had the same concern. I renamed my old backups from Home 1.5 because it overwrites backup01. Not an improvement IMO.

Ask a Question