Hi! I'm goofyengineer!

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 300
Hello! I just discovered this forum. I bought a TT Go 300 2 years ago and spent the last two years wondering when they were ever going to update - really update - the maps. I just discovered the TT Home last week and it went from 5.4 to 6.5 BAM! like that. Guess what...the maps STILL aren't up to date in my home town. I head about mapshare, but I guess it won't work on the hardware I have. I also tried to set up my phone with it only to discover that tomtom and verizon don't work together. I'm busy reading through old archived threads trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with this thing.

Hello! I just discovered this forum. I bought a TT Go 300 2 years ago and spent the last two years wondering when they were ever going to update - really update - the maps. I just discovered the TT Home last week and it went from 5.4 to 6.5 BAM! like that. Guess what...the maps STILL aren't up to date in my home town. I head about mapshare, but I guess it won't work on the hardware I have. I also tried to set up my phone with it only to discover that tomtom and verizon don't work together. I'm busy reading through old archived threads trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with this thing.

Welcome to the forum and keep in touch. Our members are constantly posting TT updates which are available. I have been helped greatly by this forum!!

Ask a Question