Hi and .......Elp !

hi all i use to run a ppc with tomtom on now i've bought a used tomtom go910 but no disk or codes for that device, told by TT home must buy map so i can update the map share etc.......bloody rip off prices !

i was wondering how I can get map share and latest map running on the tomtom go 910 please, i have been searching the net for 4 days solid but too many contradicting people on loadsa forums..... info i know below

tomtom go 910

Device AKZAG A2PSS
App 7.903 (9183/081205)
GPS V1.21 Boot 5.5010
map Western_and_Central_Europe V660.1219

if you can help then i would be very grateful, if you need any more info then please let me know.....niko

Welcome to TTF.

You will have to purchase the latest map for your model. Your current one is 4 years old. You can purchase it directly from TomTom's site.

Register your unit with an email address/password. Doesn't even have to be a real email, just in the proper (e-mail address removed) format.

Then you can go to the Maps link and carry on from there.

if you need any more info then please let me know....

Why do you think the maps are rip-off prices?
They are quite expensive, but do you fncy driving round the whole world in silly-looking camera cars and then digitising a few million terrabytes of info?

You might guess we don't like talk of software theft on here, which is what map piracy is.

Ask a Question