Help

Hi Can Any One Tell Me How To Setup Data For Sprint, My Fusic Phone Is Paired
You generally need to subscribe to a data plan from your phone provider prior to setting up data services from your TT. Also, you will need to ensure that your phone is compatible for data transfers (are not just voice).

Cheers,
--Phil

I Do Have A Data Plan With Sprint I Need Help On How To Setup The Data Service With The 920t.
Hey Sheila,

I was reviewing the TomTom site and it looks like TomTom uses GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA related networks. It appears that Sprint uses a CDMA/EVDO network which may not be compatible with TomTom.

I also recommend looking at: http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?Language=4&query=Compatible+Phone&FID=3084 which indicates Device Compatibility, however this is under the auspice of a GSM (SIM Card Technology) wireless network and fireware associated with CDMA and GSM networks are entirely different (BlackBerry's for example have to manufacture different models as a result (ie/ 8700 is GSM while 8703 is CDMA)).

Should the device be compatible then you need to go to:
Menu > TomTom PLUS Services > Click on any service and a guided step-by-step setup will occur.

Good luck,
--Phil

Ask a Question