Help!!

TomTom Model(s)
TOMTOM ONE
I just updated my TT1 that was fine, problem that i have is that my trip master application not working. Trip master starts up but when it turns on the screen is scrambled Does this new version 7 stop us from having theis application?
And i geuss to use map share TT wants us to but another map? Typical if they do.

I just updated my TT1 that was fine, problem that i have is that my trip master application not working. Trip master starts up but when it turns on the screen is scrambled Does this new version 7 stop us from having theis application?
And i geuss to use map share TT wants us to but another map? Typical if they do.
Yeah.. if you read the other threads, you'd know :p

Basically, plug in your TT and open it up in your computer (whatever drive your TT shows up). Go to the Tripmaster folder and open config.txt.

Find the line that says screenadaptation none. Change the word "none" to "rider2" and save the .txt file.

Ask a Question