Help.

Trying to set up my sprint PC 6700 phone for hands free. Could someone help me? My phone is not listed as a supported phone. My phone is pocket PC made by Audiovox. Can anyone help me? Thx.

Yup you are right, I am in the process of reviewing a TT One, and it doesnt support hands free to my knowledge, I have also tried to bluetooth TT One with my Blackberry without success to just confirm that it wont do handsfree.

bluetooth support

TT1 will support GPRS wireless not CDMA for Plus services and hands-free. Sprint Users are OOL (Out of luck!). :mad:

Does anyone know if the tom tom ONE will work with a Verizon Motorola i815?I have been able to establish a bluetooth connection between the phone and the tom tom, but don't know how to set-up hands-free calls.

Sorry but the TT One doesn't make phone calls. It only pairs with your phone to use TomTom Plus (Traffic, Weather, etc).

Ask a Question