help plz, confuse between xxl540tm and xxl550tm

hi guys , planning to buy tomtom gps , but really confuse between xxl540tm and the xxl550tm , cos people prefer the xxl540tm on xxl550tm , why ? whats the difference between these two models , whats wrong with the xxl550tm , whats the extra options that the xxl540tm has it , plz any advice it would be appreciated and thnx in advance.

The 550 comes with EasyMenu and that means reduced user options and flexibility.

thnx dhn for the info , but why people prefer the xxl540tm instead of the xxl550tm , i just wanna know the reason , so if the xxl540tm better than the xxl550tm for some reason then i will buy the xxl540tm not the xxl550tm.

thnx dhn for the info , but why people prefer the xxl540tm instead of the xxl550tm , i just wanna know the reason ,

People prefer the xxl540tm instead of the xxl550tm because: "the 550 comes with EasyMenu and that means reduced user options and flexibility".

What more reason do you need? :)

Ask a Question