updating help plz!

alright i am kindof tired of messing with this thing for hrs. IDK what im doing wrong it gave me problems updating app 8.4 then i finally got that to go through after using my backup cause it was froze which took about 2.5hrs for some reason?
Now I put 9.026 on and it seemed to go on fine no errors now and i clicked disconnect device after it was all done to check and now it goes to the start up screen sits there for a few seconds then restarts and just keeps doing this over and over again? I just wanna get this thing updated and be done and its giving me so many problems it seems?
Also its a xl340s

Last edited:
also it reads fine on the computer it picks it up and everything what should i do i really dont want to back it up and wait another 3 hrs again

Connect the unit to Home. Start the emulator (Operate my Unit). Make a change to one favourite by adding one, deleting one or editing one. Now, disconnect from Home properly (use the Device disconnect icon) and see if the rebooting issue is resolved.

alright i will try that also the device doesnt ask if i wanna connect to the internet with no or yes like it did before?
I just got off the phone with tomtom support which was pointless i think.
he has me checking disc options to fix system errors and recovery of bad sectors it seems like this is gonna take forever is this gonna help me at all or should i just exit out of it?

Ask a Question