Help please

TomTom Model(s)
tomtom one v4
Im all new at this, recently got the tt one v4, but it says my map is out of date, first how do I find out what version of map do I have and what would be the best update...............Thanks

Im all new at this, recently got the tt one v4, but it says my map is out of date, first how do I find out what version of map do I have and what would be the best update...............Thanks

How did you find out your maps were outdated?

To find your version, on the main navigation screen tap the bottom right. Now at the status screen tap the area where its says version. The section where it shows 'map' will display your current map and its version.

hey thanks

i have v665.1293, is there a newer version........by the way when i go to map correction it tells me my map is out of dateand not supported by map shareand to tt home or site to upgrade map.......

Your map is reasonably recent. The TomTom 720's have a v7 map, but there hasn't been much info as to whether it is really a significant upgrade. Don't feel that you have to jump for every upgrade that is proposed, unless it is free. Otherwise, it's a significant expense, and not always good value for money.

Use your TomTom for a while and see how good or bad the map is for your area.

thank you

i have had tt v4 app 7.131 map v665.1293 for awhile now and i found several no through streets, closed roads, etc just wondering if there is any thing that i can do for this................

Ask a Question