Help! New 510 is locked up! How to reset?

I decided not to upgrade from 6.02 as it works really good so far. All the features works. So, i don't want to upgrade to 6.5.2 and screw up again.
Thanks for all your help.

You don't have to update the application. If that version works well then stay with it. The newer versions allow different functions as TMC or the FM mount. If you don't have a FM transmitter mount, you should be good. The TMC services is not available here in the States.

lock ups again!

I am beginning to have serious concerns about my Go-510.. it has locked up serveral times now, for no apparent reason. When I am not using it, I remove it from the mobile mount.. then, later when I put it back on the mount, nada! The green power on indicator lights, but it does not power on. I need to perform the manual reset to get it working again.

I have had to reset it a number of times now, and I have only had it for a couple months. Does not sound too reliable!

Frozen 910

I spent 75 minutes with TT reps trying to fix a frozen 910 after doing a back-up. They have software downloads on their site to correct the problem. However, it did not work and is going back to Dell today.

Ask a Question