Help needed for GO700

Hi Guys
got a defective Go700 and I am looking for a wiring diagram. Does somebody know where to find one?
An integrated circuit (U23) from the board is defective. Don't know exactly what kind of IC it is. It's written just "53TI" on it.
Can somebody help?
Thanks

No idea, but you might check with TT support about service. Some users have sent theirs back for service and have gotten a refurbished unit back free. Just don't tell them you just (apparently) got it.

Otherwise, you will spend so much time trying to find a work-around, the possibly $100 repair will look cheap in the end.

No idea, but you might check with TT support about service. Some users have sent theirs back for service and have gotten a refurbished unit back free. Just don't tell them you just (apparently) got it.

Otherwise, you will spend so much time trying to find a work-around, the possibly $100 repair will look cheap in the end.

I really got it (the complete package, together with its product code) because its defective and the warranty expired.
On the other hand, i can repair it myself, if i find somewhere a wiring diagram. The integrated circuits are cheap.
Nevertheless thanks!

Ask a Question