Help! I can't pair my bluetooth phone with my 720!

Hey. I'm having troubles pairing my new 720 (just bought yesterday) with my Verizon Wireless chocolate. My chocolate has no trouble recogonizing my phone, but my GPS won't recogonize my phone and says, "No phones found. Please make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone." Bluetooth is enabled on my phone, but my GPS doesn't get it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hey. I'm having troubles pairing my new 720 (just bought yesterday) with my Verizon Wireless chocolate. My chocolate has no trouble recogonizing my phone, but my GPS won't recogonize my phone and says, "No phones found. Please make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone." Bluetooth is enabled on my phone, but my GPS doesn't get it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

1) make sure your phone is in discovery mode
2) make sure you have teathering from Verizon

then follow
https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=4965

"No phones found. Please make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone."

Even though the bluetooth is enabled unless the discovery of the phone is not enabled/switched ON the TT will not find the phone.
After switching on discovery in the phone search and initiate pairing from TT. Trying to start pairing from phone might not work. Use the phone only to enter the PIN when prompted.
Try and use a password like '1234' if '0000' dosent work.

Ask a Question