help, all my color schemes turned grey!

TomTom Model(s)
ease
I tried to install new color schemes through the Home program onto my TT ease but ALL of my color schemes are now greyscale. I've tried uninstalling the new color schemes, updating things, restoring from a backup on my computer and restoring factory settings on the device but I still don't have colored maps. :confused: Please help!

Have you tried resetting the unit itself? (Holding the power button for about 10 seconds).

And, just to be sure, are you seeing the colours turn grey when you actually select them? Without a gps satellite capture, that is what happens.

Ha, don't I feel like a fool. :p It was just the lack of satellite contact. I guess there's so long before it switches cause I've had it display the colors in the house before, thus the change making me think I screwed something up. It's the first Tomtom I've owned and still getting used to it lol.

Thanks for the feedback. No reason to feel like that. If you don't know what to expect, it comes as a surprise..........

Ask a Question