Guess GPS were big this christmas

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One XL-S
Was stopped in traffic on an interstate highway. I look to the right and a woman in a Jeep has a TomTom One XL or XL-S in lower left of her windshield. Just like my TomTom One XL-S in lower left of my windshield. Was a little surprised.

I then took a look for GPS's on next 20 miles and counted 18 more GPS's.

Wow! They are becoming more popular and more affordable, for sure. I still haven't noticed a ton of them where I live though.

Ive seen several more on the road since the holidays... (all brands)

Im working at future shop in the gps dept. in a 150 000 people town and i though this summer was big.... but wow christmass sales were crazy

from when TT start offering the 100$ off rebate to new year i roughly sold around 50 one 3dr, 25 720 and 50 XL (XL-S included)

All just myself not counting all the NUVI and other brand (LG being our 3rd seller) and what my coworker sold

The TT $100 rebate was "built into" the FutureShop sale price, right? IE Since I got my XLS at FutureShop, I cannot apply for the $100 rebate, right? (Just clarifying, cause if I am wrong, and I CAN get the $100 rebate, I'm going to go ahead and buy the NA maps! LOL)

hopefully with some many people getting them they will fix all their little problems(and maybe some of the bigger ones too).

Ask a Question