GPS to a Business

This may sound really stupid, but I can't figure out how to just type in a business and let my tomtom 720 take me there. I can go to a house just fine but I don't know where to log in a Business address at. I thought it would have been so much easier then this... I tried to do it as a home but it took me way out of the way and not even close to where I was supposed to go. I have a few days left before I can return it and I'm considering going to a Garmin. What are your thoughts? Where do I enter in a business address? It says cross rds, but if I've never been there before how would I know? Also if you choose any cross rds then it could take you way out of the way. So how can you just type in a bus. address and let it do all the work?

Thanks in advance...

By typing in the business address... It's no different than typing in a home address. Now, of course, if the problem is that you do not know the address of the business, then you need to search for it via POI.
So;
Navigate To -> Point of Interest -> POI in City -> Choose City/Area -> Then you can search for the POI by name, or you can choose a category (hit the right arrow to get the entire list of POI) -> scroll through the list and hope you find what you are looking for.

Or, if you know the general area where the business is, then you can:
Navigate to -> right arrow -> Point on Map and then scroll around the map until you find the area you are looking for and click Done.

You definitely have to play around with it and/or read the manual for your GPS to find out how to do things.

Ask a Question