GPS logger that works with 8?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
I'm new to TomToms (I just bought a refurb 720 for $59), and would like to use it as a GPS logger. That's one of the reasons that I bought a TomTom, was because of the third party apps. Now that I have it, I see that many 3rd party apps aren't compatible with the latest software.

Basically, I want a logger that I can use to geotag photos. I don't care if it doesn't have an interface, or if I have to configure a text file for it to work, I just want something that will sit in the background and log everywhere I go.

Are there any programs like this that still work with version 8?

Thanks

Here's a link to a Dutch site where the author does have various applications working with v8, including Altitude; unfortunately, so far, no Event Logger type program.

Go here

Thanks for the link. I have the altimeter app that is listed on that site working correctly on my tomtom, it is very handy. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for a logger though.

Ask a Question