Go Live 1000

TomTom Model(s)
One iq routes
I am thinking of purchasing the above? Can anyone give me any reviews on this? If i was to but the live 1005, what would i be paying extra for that isnt on the live1000 unit?

Go down to your local Halfords and try using the unit, take a comb or hairbrush with you as you should be able to use the reflection of yourself in the screen of the 1000 to good use.

As you can probably tell I don't think much of this model, never had and never will, poor interface software for use with the PC, no way to back it up (and I don't trust the claims that you don't need to back it up), limitted HD Traffic Horizon so this feature is more crippled on the Go1000 than earlier models - Mike

OK but if i was definately going to purchase a TomTom, which would you reccomend?

My reply from your other thread answered the above question prior to you even asking it!

I wouldn't touch any of the current product range available in Europe for a number of reasons but mainly due to the reduced functionality and capability when compared devices sold a couple of years ago.

My reply from your other thread answered the above question prior to you even asking it!
Avoiding Nav3 units still leaves a couple of very viable options for you folks over there. See the other thread you mentioned.

I am thinking of purchasing the above? Can anyone give me any reviews on this? If i was to but the live 1005, what would i be paying extra for that isnt on the live1000 unit?
i have a 1005 and have owned for about 10 months and have had no problems at all, hd traffic has been very good in and around London

Ask a Question