Go 910 Maps Question

TomTom Model(s)
Go 910
As a followup I just put my glasses on and looked at the buy maps section again. I discovered I was looking at the wrong map. I was looking and my own map version not the new ones.

Sorry,
Walter A.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am brand new to the forum but not to my Go 910 which I've had for several years. I have never updated the map (North America) and as a result I encounter more and more changed streets due to new construction. My current map is North America 650.1073.

I cannot access Map share and never have so faced with another out of town trip I decided to purchase a map update. I hooked my 910 to my computer (first time in about 6 months) updated Tom Tom home, ran all the software updates then went to "purchase maps". The North American map offered is the same version I have. I also never got a "Map update needed" message.

So, my thoughts are what's going on here? I know my map is a few years old but the one offered for sale is the same version. I need some updates pretty badly. I hate it when it shows I'm in the middle of a corn field when I'm on a new bypass not to mention the few times I missed a turn in a new DC interchange.

Any ideas?

Walter A.

Last edited:

Ask a Question