Go 750 live and bluetooth

Ok maybe this Go is not the latest but i'm wondering if anyone knows if its possible to have the spoken commands announced through the radio in the car.
I have the kenwood Kdc 50 btu which I have been streaming music from my iPhone to the radio successfully through bluetooth.
What I would like to do is have the spoken commands from the GO also announced over the radio.
I have tried to pair the radio with the Go and on the screen it reads

" PLEASE CONFIRM : Connect to KENWOOD BT CD/R-4P1? "

When I tap yes to confirm I then get this screen.

"KENWOOD BTCD/R-4P1, the required features could not be found for this phone"

Anyone know of a way to get this to work ?
Thanks

The Bluetooth the Go950 has is only for hands-free phone calls. I'm afraid the Bluetooth you need for audio is a completely different protocol (called A2DP).
The older models Go ranges had it, but the last model to include it was the Go940

All I can suggest is the "permanent mount dock" for the Go (if you can find it... you haven't added your Country to your user profile so I don't know where you're from).

That will give you a cabled line output, which you could plug into a separate Bluetooth transmitter, or you could just hard-wire it straight into the radio as an aux input if it has one.

Sorry to disappoint.

I peeked, Andy. He's in TT-land (NL). At least the hard docks are supposed to be available on your side of the Atlantic.

Ask a Question