Go 750 live help!

Here's a strange one if anyone can help. One day last week my 750 turned itself on after being in the drawer for 2 weeks. It kept turning on and off itself so I connected it to Tom -Tom home and did the latest updates, new map and restore.
On disconnecting, it was still the same and I had to let the battery discharge to turn off.
I would like a new one but funds are low.

Clive.

There was a bug in earlier models whereby the device would turn itself on exactly one week after being shut off .... but I thought later applications remedied that problem.

Do connect to Home again to make sure you are not offered even further updates.

And also make sure you clear the route every time you get to a destination.

There was a bug in earlier models whereby the device would turn itself on exactly one week after being shut off .... but I thought later applications remedied that problem.

Do connect to Home again to make sure you are not offered even further updates.

And also make sure you clear the route every time you get to a destination.

I tried another update and restore as there had been a critical update to Tom Tom home but it is still the same. I wonder if I delete Home and Download the original Home 1 if it could cure the problem. I seem to recall having to do this a couple of years ago for a similar fault.

No, Home 1 is not appropriate for your device. Further, the issue is with the device, not Home.

Ask a Question