Go 50 Map Downloads But Won't Install

TomTom Model(s)
Go 50, Via 62 & 6100
I have a Go 50 on which I am trying to change the map. It currently has "Europe with Scandinavia buildings" installed. I have fomatted and installed a 32Gb card on which I want to install the Full Europe with buildings map. The map has downloaded onto the computer and MyDrive Connect says that it is updating my device. But it just stays like that doing nothing. The device still has the basic "Connected to your computer" screen on it.
I have done a complete re install of MDC, fresh map download, re installed the device software, but nothing seems to be working to solve this problem.
How can I fix this problem?
Best regards
Mervyn

Have you tried a drum reset of the device by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds?

Have you tried a drum reset of the device by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds?
Yes, done that and reinstalled software from the black & white screen. Nothing has helped so far.

Chat support might be of assistance:

United Kingdom
02079 490 134
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Ask a Question