Where are my map downloads?

Well, I called in about the latest maps guarantee and talked to a very helpful CS person who told me I was eligible for both the NA and Western Europe 715 maps because my 920 came with both 710 versions.

This was on Wednesday (4/30) and he told me to fax in my receipt with the incident number on it and I would be able to get my new maps within 24-48 hours (he said probably on Friday). It was faxed 10 minutes after I got off the phone.

As of now they have either not been made available to me, or I am so stupid I cannot find them.

Using Home 2.3 where would they be? Or am I supposed to go through the My TomTom website? I clicked on every button in the My TomTom area (my call is logged, as is the fax I sent in) but I don't see any maps "waiting to be downloaded".

Can someone tell me exactly where and how to get to the maps that I should have?

Thanks

They are suppose to add it to your HOME account. You should get it when you update your device. If you do not see anything there, you should give them a call.

Location of Updated Maps In TomTom Home

Well, I called in about the latest maps guarantee and talked to a very helpful CS person who told me I was eligible for both the NA and Western Europe 715 maps because my 920 came with both 710 versions.

This was on Wednesday (4/30) and he told me to fax in my receipt with the incident number on it and I would be able to get my new maps within 24-48 hours (he said probably on Friday). It was faxed 10 minutes after I got off the phone.

As of now they have either not been made available to me, or I am so stupid I cannot find them.

Using Home 2.3 where would they be? Or am I supposed to go through the My TomTom website? I clicked on every button in the My TomTom area (my call is logged, as is the fax I sent in) but I don't see any maps "waiting to be downloaded".

Can someone tell me exactly where and how to get to the maps that I should have?

Thanks

To find out if there are updated maps for you to download through the "Map Guarantee", you need to go to TomTom Home and look in the "Tools" menu in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on "Tools" and select " Use Latest Map Guarante". In there it should show you the latest maps available for download.
If they are not there, call TT CS and have them added. Good Luck!

Ask a Question