Full NA Poi Listing....

TomTom Model(s)
GO730T
I upgraded to 840 NA 2GB map and would like to get the full POI list that comes with the 9XX series. Would it be possible that someone can post it like what was done for the 835 map? Thanks.

If you used the large poi and crpoi dat files from 835, just copy them over to your 840 map. They should work ok but play safe and back up your 840 map before overwriting the existing poi files.

If you used the large poi and crpoi dat files from 835, just copy them over to your 840 map. They should work ok but play safe and back up your 840 map before overwriting the existing poi files.

so do the 840 maps for the 9xx series not get new POI files with more entries?

I believe they do but the 7x series, just having 2 gb internal, not the 4 of the 9x series, gets the condensed map version with smaller poi files.

I believe they do but the 7x series, just having 2 gb internal, not the 4 of the 9x series, gets the condensed map version with smaller poi files.

I know in the past someone has posted the 9xx poi files so that people using a memory card can use them on their 720

I did update my 835 map with the full POI list. I would like to do the same with the new 840 POI list. I think that it would fit just fine. Would anyone be willing to provide the 840 map poi.dat and crpoi.dat files for the GO 9XX unit?

Ask a Question