fixable error on my TT1?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One v3
I use my TT this morning, and everything seems fine. Later in the day, I turn it back on and there's seems like someone keep on touching the screen, and it will go into other icons without me touching it. I did a soft reset (press the reset button at the bottom) and a hard reset. Still doing the same. After I fiddle for a hour, I shut it off and let it rest for 6 hrs, and then I turn it back on. Seems little bit better, but still, it will go into icons by itself. (like someone is touching the screen)

I hook it up to my computer, and working properly (from the computer screen). I guess something wrong with my TT1? Any one have the same situation before?

yes, I do have a screen protector, but there's no problem what so ever when I put that protector on when I brought it new.

Last edited:
Did you install any 3rd party softwares such as suntime?
this happened to me when I set the switch time at a low time frame.

no third party, as I don't even know how to put in POIs.... but so far, its not doing it.

i would suggest to do a backup if available. this is not normal.
If your unit is still new and can be replaced, I would go back to the retail store and exchange it.

Ask a Question