fix it!

I am new to this site and would like to know where to post a request for repair of my tom tom. I have no screen at all. Just a single light. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

This site is not officially affiliated with TomTom, so your best bet would be to go to the TomTom website: http://www.tomtom.com and submit your request there. If you go to "Support", you will see options for submitting a request online or you can contact them by telephone.

Try the pin reset (if you do not have a manual, you can probably locate locate one on their ite).

If that does not work, definitely CALL support - they can talk you through some steps with the device as you talk - the internet site will be a waste of time dealing with this.

You should post what type of unit you are using.
But anyways, look on the bottom of your unit, look for a tiny hole, next to which reads reset. Insert a pin, you will hear/feel a small click. When you hear that, keep the button depressed and press the power button. It should turn on then. Once it is working, back up your unit.

If the unit will not reset and work properly, you will need to contact TT tech support to further the solution

Ask a Question