Feedback on corrections. Do you get an email?

I used to get an email from TomTom letting me know that they received my map corrections but as of about three weeks ago I no longer get the confirmation email. I've double checked my settings and email address in HOME and I've submitted corrections from two different Mac's running HOME 1.6 and I've also tried using HOME 2.1 for Windows. Is anyone else getting the confirmation email from TomTom letting you know that they have received your submission?

i have only received one email from them on the map corrections i have submitted. that was on the very first correction i submitted.

Considering what a mess they have made of the recent releases and upgrades, I expect (hope?) that TomTom is devoting all their resources to making things stable again. Their response to routine stuff will probably be slow if nonexistent for a while.

You can send map corrections directly to the map maker at http://mapfeedback.teleatlas.com/index.htm. They promise not just an acknowledgment but also a response when they have actually incorporated the correction.

Ask a Question