MapShare Submission Feedback

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920T
Has anyone ever received feedback on a MapShare submission? Just curious... with all the submissions I've sent in, I thought I would have gotten at least *one* response by now.

By feedback, if you mean a personal email, no and don't expect any. If you mean MapShare corrections in Home, yes there are many as proven by the number posted in Home. That subject has been discussed often previously. In summary, the corrections are processed by the number of identical corrections made by many. If you are the sole one, it can take a while! Then there is the aspect of corrections that necessitate a map design change which will only come with a new map. If you want more details, use the search facility.

I would love to be a fly in the wall in that company...

"Let's collect their email addresses so that we can tell them about the status of their submissions!"

"Well, it's nice that we have their email addresses, but that's going to require resources we don't have."

Seems like symptoms of a very siloed company, where the navigator steers the ship, and the engineer keeps the engine running, but there's no captain making sure both are happening at the same time.

actually, you're north of the border so you have to use S. HARPER ;)

But Canadians don't expect their prime minister to be trustworthy like the Americans expect their president to be. If Harper says something doubtful, 95% of Canadians will doubt but the majority of Americans seem to trust their president just after God...

Ask a Question