Feedback

I'm looking to send feedback to the TomTom people about the device, is this the place?

The main things I'd like to say is:
* Can we please have an option to navigate to a postal code - like in Google? Currently, if you type in the first three letters it drops out to street address halfway. It would be nice to be able to use JUST a postal code for an address

This forum is not associated with TomTom the company. TRy calling support at 866-486-6866.

For North American units there's an option to navigate to a zip code. After tapping "Navigate to..." tap "Address" and then "Zip code" (or postal code). I'm not sure if that feature is perhaps disabled for some other countries.

Are you UK based? if so you should have full postcode support - let us know where you are located and then we can look to see if there is something missing from your device - Mike

The OP is based in Canada (Mike, you have the tools available to know that :D ).

Anyway, postal code search in Canada is crap. The full codes here are in the form of ANA NAN but TT only lets you search as far as the initial ANA.

As such, the best you can get is an area where there may be dozens of streets, no specific address.

In other words, Canadians simply can't use that feature effectively.

The OP is based in Canada (Mike, you have the tools available to know that :D ).

Anyway, postal code search in Canada is crap. The full codes here are in the form of ANA NAN but TT only lets you search as far as the initial ANA.

As such, the best you can get is an area where there may be dozens of streets, no specific address.

In other words, Canadians simply can't use that feature effectively.

I beleave the A** Postal Code is for Newfoundland so you might need it there :)

Ask a Question