Eureka Tripmaster

TomTom Model(s)
XL 330S
In LIEU of all the rather painful posts here on this board with folks struggling with this technology and a lack of user friendlyness, I just want to say that:

1. I backed up my XL 330S using the Mac and NOT TT Home
2. I copied the hook files for Tripmaster v3.1 directly tothe XL 330 S (no TTHome)
3. I copied the zip archive folders for Tripmaster v. 3.1 directly to the XL 330 S (no TTHome)
4. and it worked immediately with absolutely NO issues yet.

Disclaimer, I haven't actually used the application in a moving vehicle yet, but it is NOT failing after the install.

That being said, I am anxious to record a water borne boat trip and dump a log in KML format so I can see the trip on GoogleEarth.

A friend of mine a while back did this with his TT. I have no idea what model it was but it was in 2008. He produced a KML file and it worked fine. Can anyone take a guess as to how he didi this? Is this feature available as native TT software in certain models? Did he have Tripmaster version?

Thanks ...

Ask a Question