error conection (moved)

Hi, sorry if this question will not be here.

the question is I have a "via tomtom 110" "Spanish", I downloaded the "MyTomTom", and I can not connect, I do not recognize it.

When I plug it in "off"on the pc, the sound gives me a pc that is connected any device "usb", then my windows xp 64 bit so I try to install, but not correctly, I get the administrator in "other devices, tomtom with yellow question mark. "Not to do, I've tried everything, reset, etc. .. I think it is drivers problem, any solution =?

thanks

Should not be a driver problem. Reset the unit by holding the power button 5-10 seconds till you hear the drum roll.

Then connect to the computer and see if MyHome opens. Also, what browser are you using and do you have Adobe Flash installed on your computer?

dhn - I moved this post over for the user and PM'd him, but I'm thinking we need to add the "Via" in the title area for this section to help steer people in the right direction. What do you think?

I agree but only the admin can change titles of forums. I'll email him to do so.

Thanks for the heads up! :D

Ask a Question