Downloadable Maps -No longer Downloadable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download link please

I have obtained the code and would like the download link for the USA/Canada map please.

Thanks!

suprnova, it might help you to post a few more times. I know battom's new rule is minimum of five posts. :)

I have obtained the code and would like the download link for the USA/Canada map please.

Thanks!
Hi and congrats on obtaining your code. It's does help to read a little bit however...
click the blue arrow to go to the post you must have overlooked.

If you want a link, you will need to provide proof of your VALID code after your 5th post.

Thank you for joining the site and I hope you get a lot out of what we have to offer.

Sincerely, battom

It was bound to happen

Due to a request from TomTom, the downloads are now closed. You must wait for your DVD to arrive from TomTom. Sorry.

I hope I was able to help out enough people who were patiently waiting for their DVDs to come in the mail. I have some questions for TomTom and when I get those answers I will update regarding the hosted maps. For now though, no more downloads through my server. I do apologize to anyone still waiting. Right now it's out of my hands - no logo pun intended :)

Last edited:
I can't say I'm shocked by this news. It does seem that alot of people are getting their update DVD pretty fast now. I've heard someone say they got it in less than a week. So hopefully the kinks are worked out of TTs order system. I'm sorry for the people who are still waiting though. Tough call, and thanks to battom for helping a lot of people out in the meantime!

I did read pages 1 through 3. I didn't realize additional information regarding requirements was on page four. Ah well, it doesn't matter now since TomTom has locked it down.

Yeah, Sorry I can't help anymore. I'm still waiting the official word but what I was told is that "TomTom wants to be in complete control of software distribution and support"...

Don't Ask for a link!

I just want to add this ONE LAST TIME.

DO NOT PM me asking for a link to download the new MAPS.
If you have read this thread in its entirety, you will see that I CANNOT give out links anymore. I have been nice and replying to every single PM I get explaining how I can no longer provide links to my DVD Server, per request from TomTom Corporate. Though I cannot fully agree with the reasoning there as the software will not work without a valid activation code, I do understand how they want to avoid the 'uncontrollable spread' of their software. So I have agreed to stop providing links. Please stop asking. I do not want to have this thread deleted as it does hold other information. If the requests keep coming though I will be forced to delete it.

Read my signature, it shows a link to order your map upgrade for just $6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question