Downloadable Maps -No longer Downloadable

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can download your Ordered DVD Maps!

If you have placed your order with TomTom Support for the New Maps you can actually verify that by going to the activation site:
http://www.ttcode.com/index.php?strLanguage=us
Put in your ORIGIONAL 'Product code' that came on that plastic card in the box and it will ask you to verify your DEVICE code. If the two match it will give you the code for your maps that you will get in the mail (or however), plus give you the activation code for those maps.

If you have all that, then place your request for a download here. I will give you secure access to my server to download one (maybe two) major map(s). Yes even the North America Map if that's what you want.

First come first serve basis. I will only allow so many downloads per day...after all it's MY bandwith being used up ;) So please just have a valid activation and then make your request.

Last edited:
Downloadable Maps

USA_and_Canada (v655) maps are ready

9 cab fils @ 131MB each
1 jpg file

Last edited:
North_America (v665) now availble too

12 cab files @ 131MB
1 cab @ 52MB
1 jpg file

Last edited:
New England and Mid-Atlantic
2 cabs @ 128MB
1 cab @ 64MB
1 jpg

Midwest
2 cab files @ 128MB
1 cab @ 68MB
1 jpg

Western
1 cab @ 128MB
1 cab @ 117MB
1 jpg

Canada and Alaska
1 cab @ 128MB
1 cab @ 32MB
1 jpg

I think I'm done unless someone wants a specific map.
The rest are really small and let's face it, probably everyone just wants North_America or USA_Canada :)

I await your requests....

Post here what map you want and I will PM you a secure link.

PLEASE... all I am asking is that you PM or even post that you are done, when you are in fact done downloading. I really don't think that is too much to ask, do you? Also, if you want a link, stay online long enough to get the link and begin your download.

...others are waiting in line.

Thanks!

I also have a few links to hand out for battom, so you can contact me too via PM and I'll provide the link.

I've asked fanchee to help me provide the links to you if I'm offline.
Please either post a request here or PM one of us. We will try to get to you as quickly as we can.

Now that I've gotten fanchee to agree to help me help you (sorry Jerry McGuire) I'm asking anyone who has downloaded already and has the means to share... please do.

Either by hosting your own FTP site or maybe uploading a BitTorrent. I decided not to do BitTorrent right now as I wanted a credible set of files out there, and not everyone understands torrenting... It is legal, but it has the stereotype of not being so legal. For sharing this DVD though I think it would have been a perfect solution, providing you know enough not to jepordize your home network. :)

Anyway... if anyone else who has, or plans on downloading can help share, that woudl be great. Just PLEASE leave the files intact the way they are. I've put some time into this project and the response (even from users who have never posted but have PM'd the heck outta me) has been great. I'm doing the best I can to get everyone taken care of and my bandwith is holding up fine! But hey... the more who help the better.... isn't that part of why you came to tomtomforums.com in the first place? :)

As previously posted, if you don't see a map you want, just ask for it, if It's on the DVD I will upload it for you.

Last edited:
Here's a complete list of what is on the DVD...
The applications are grayed out on all the TomTom devices I don't have, but the apps are there for your device. HOME detects your device and only enables the correct app.
DVD.jpg

Last edited:
lol. I wonder if they fixed the chinese language. They had a label error last time.

If you download my maps... make sure you do a backup and check your backup before you install. Just in case.

You should ALWAYS do a backup before updating your TomTom regardless, not just for my map downloads.

Just a freindly reminder....

Last edited:
Really appriciate all the time and effort you put into this site. I got my activation code and if possible would like to get the download.
Thanks
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question