Cry for help from Europe

I live in France and my French isn't great. Tomtom 910 malfunctioning, still under warranty and I want to phone someone and bring it in for repair. If I go to the tomtom website for france or even UK there are no phone numbers, just an email form that asks for software version number and repair number. The tomtom is currently with my wife, dead and in a suitcase in spain, but I'll see it in a couple of days. But where would I find these two numbers and/or does anyone have a phone number I could call?

:confused:

I live in France and my French isn't great. Tomtom 910 malfunctioning, still under warranty and I want to phone someone and bring it in for repair. If I go to the tomtom website for france or even UK there are no phone numbers, just an email form that asks for software version number and repair number. The tomtom is currently with my wife, dead and in a suitcase in spain, but I'll see it in a couple of days. But where would I find these two numbers and/or does anyone have a phone number I could call?

:confused:

UK support: 08451610009
France: 0811025124

The tomtom problem: Everything appears fine when I start it up and try to program in an address, but when I actually click on a city there's this delay and then suddenly it goes back to the white tom-tom logo with the line moving across the bottom, left to right, which I assume means it's rebooting. I tried sticking a needle, not a paperclip, in that hole while turning on power, as suggested in another forum, but it accomplished nothing.

Thanks for the replies! I'll call that number promptly.

I tried sticking a needle, not a paperclip,
That could be a problem. I have done that on other items before and the tip of the needle just missed. If anything, thy something larger in diameter, but not pointed. Have a look at their Support web page.

Last edited:

Ask a Question