Computer Voice - not enough space

Hi all - new to TomTom here & just picked up the One XL-S. so far it seems pretty nice, especially the mapshare features.

I tried downloading a new computer voice today & it is telling me that there isn't enough room to install. the maps take up nearly 900mb on the internal card & even if I removed everything else possible (besides the map) I still wouldn't be able to install - the package is around 45 mb & requires almost 1/2 of that freed in order to load it.

are there specific files that are for the stock computer voice (Susan I think) that I can remove & will allow me to install the new voice?

Thanks!

what lots of customer bringing back XL-S cause they are french speaking and there is not enough place to install the french voice which doesnt come preloaded in it...

i have each time to delete Susan (which cannot be deleted from HOME) you have to deleted her directly in the folder... so after i get enough space to install the french voice in...

but at the price the SD card are running after christmas just add one in, you can get a high speed sandisk ultra II 2g for 20$

Ask a Question