Can't See Screen on my Unit Clearly

No matter where I mount the rider I can?t see the screen. I have the brightness set at 100%. Does anyone know of an aftermarket product that will help? Works great at night.

Not just the rider but other TT models have a glare problem as well. Some use a shield attachment to help mitigate the problem but not sure how that would work on a bike. Others use night colours for the map, even in the day, seems to help some.

Others will jump in here, I'm sure.

p.s. Want to edit your thread title to make it a clearer what the issue is? More may notice it then.

I set my day time colour scheme to night colours as suggested by dhn and that has made a difference, but to be honest, I don't look at the Rider much while actually moving. I rely on prompts through my head-set and watch what is going on around me when riding. When stopped, I find a hand shielding the screen if bright sun is causing glare works fine. The problem(?) of screen glare is not uncommon and there have been many attempts to modify the colours of the display to try to overcome this. You could try a Google search for Tomtom screen colours to find some of them.
I'm not much help sorry, just my opinion and what works for me.

PC

Try the higher contrast that the built in "Afrika" map colour scheme offers and turn the brightness up to 100%, I find this much easier to see when sunlight is on the display, there are glare sheilds available but I am not too sure how well they would work on a bike (probably flap around if they are the cloth type) - Mike

Still not Coool though

Why did they make it this way, I am for one very disappointed as I bought a Garmin Nuvi 205, but took it back to Walmart and went to Target to get the TomTom 130s for the Text to Speech. I was so excited to get it I hooked in up in the Target Parking Lot. Much to my Surprise I could not see my Screen at all!

Not Cool when I could easily see the Nuvi Screen I had..

I do not get it!! what happened??? with the manufacture of these units?

Ask a Question