Can't Navigate to Street But I can See It

I've got a One with the new maps. I tried to navigate to an address and the street doesn't come up as an option but when I go there I can see the street on the map and it says the street name when I'm on it. The street exists in two cities and the location is on the border but I've tried using the other city and it just isn't in there. Odd that its on the map but not the navigate database. I guess they are different.

same here. I wanted to navigate to a street and it wouldn't let me. I think the reason why you can't navigate to it (even though the street is there) is that there are no numbers associated with that street.

Suggestion: Go to browse map and located the spot on the map. Click to it and press the cursor button below. Go through the options and select "navigate there" and it will navigate to the location you selected.

Other suggestion is when you drive there, go through your menu and find "add favorite". Scroll through the options and located "gps location" this will save that location as a favorite for easy re-navigation.

There is some talk about the new maps (665) not being as good as the old maps. I have downloaded the new maps but have not loaded them onto my One yet. If you send me the street and city name I will try it on the old maps.

Ask a Question