Can't get Navigator 5 to install

So, I bought Navigator 5 w/ bluetooth GPS reciever from someone, and I couldn't get it to install. I have a Windows Mobile 6.0 phone that I want to install it on. When I put in the install disc it crashes once you click install application. Well, I got the update from tomtom for 5.1 and that installed to my phone fine. Now, I can't get any maps on it any way. I have the USA and Canada maps cds, and when I try to install the map it crashes just like the application cd. I have tried transferring the files to my phone through windows mobile device center but it stops after a few minutes saying the device disconnected. Any suggestions? I really want to get the maps on my phone and I am hoping I didn't waste $50 on this thing.

On which memory location are you trying to install TT and maps. When I had my Qtek S100, I installed everything (application, West EU maps and USA+Canada maps) on a 2GB SD Card

Ask a Question