can't find safety preferences

I have a TT One 3rd Ed. Ever since I did the map upgrade, things have been screwy on my TT. Now the stupid speed alert comes on again and I cannot find where to turn it off. I do not have an icon in any of my menu choices for safety preferences. How can I turn off that annoying gong sound?

Do you have a TomTom Services icon? If so, click it and you should see Safety Cameras there

No. All I have are: Navigate to; itinerary planning; Prepare route A-B; change preferences; Browse map; TomTom traffic; Add favorite; Show version; Mobile phone. Those are the only icons on the main menu pages.

I have looked all thru change preferences and there is no safety preferences

Do you have an icon on Change Preferences to show more menu options? Or similar?

no, there is no where in any of the main menu c hoices for a selection of "more" or additional menu choices. There has to be a way to access these safety preferences to turn them off and on, I can't believe they would hide them

There is no "Change Preferences" in your device?
Woww, what have you done? and what could be wrong? :)
Map updating has nothing with NavCore interface. Was anytime in the past you somehow did update firmware? a "hacked" one?

Tap the sat stregth meter followed by the version box, what version of Navcore is listed as being on the device, but as you have Change Preferences I can't believe the sown all menu option isn't available - how many pages of options do you have in the change preferences menu? - Mike

Ask a Question