Cant find location can someone check

keg

Hi I have the most recent tomtom one xl software and it has never let me down before but i wanted to go to Lord & Taylor in NY and i put in the address which was also confirmed by the store as 750 white plains road,scarsdale,ny and for some reason i says its bad. I went there using google maps. Got a business card there and its the same address but does not show on map or when i put to navigate. Can anyone advise me why this happened and what can i do to correct it. It shows that there is no white plains road in scarsdale NY but I was there today. Thanks.

Hi I have the most recent tomtom one xl software and it has never let me down before but i wanted to go to Lord & Taylor in NY and i put in the address which was also confirmed by the store as 750 white plains road,scarsdale,ny and for some reason i says its bad. I went there using google maps. Got a business card there and its the same address but does not show on map or when i put to navigate. Can anyone advise me why this happened and what can i do to correct it. It shows that there is no white plains road in scarsdale NY but I was there today. Thanks.

Think you'll find it under New York City

Ask a Question