Cant find an address?

TomTom Model(s)
One
I was trying to define my destination as 2410 Smith St., Houston, Tx. 77006.It keeps on telling me that there is no such address and the closest is 799? I know there is such a place because I have been there many times.

I tried locating the place via the map but finding it was difficult. So, whats going on?

I only thing I can think of is that there are several Smith street in the map that perhaps its getting confuse as to which one I want. So, what to do?

Using map v6.75, I find this address. Just to be clear, it is just off Hwy 45 and Smith St. lies between Brazos and Louisiana. However, when programming the search, the unit said that the zip code was 77002.

My map version is v665.1293 and
it still can not find the address.

Let me see, I entered the town Houston, Tx
then I enter Smith
then 2410

it says No matches found.

Maybe I need to upgrade the map?

Last edited:
Go back to Navigate To and when you put in the street don't use just Smith. Make sure to look down the list for Smith St (77002). If you use that then you will find the address you're looking for.

Go back to Navigate To and when you put in the street don't use just Smith. Make sure to look down the list for Smith St (77002). If you use that then you will find the address you're looking for.

There is no selection for Smith St (77002). I have map version v665.1293.

How come there seems to be many different map versions around? Does your version came with the TT1?

I tried to update but it says No Updates needed in TT home.

Ask a Question