Cant find City....

Newbie question here, I was trying to find a street near a city but since I didnt know the exact city the location I was looking for was in I couldnt find it on my TT XL-S. i GUESS the example is: I was looking for a street I thought was in a city, when I searched for it in that city I couldnt find it, I realized the street wasnt in the city but a suburb of the city, that I want sure of the name how could I have searched for "water St" for that city or surrounding area?

Newbie question here, I was trying to find a street near a city but since I didnt know the exact city the location I was looking for was in I couldnt find it on my TT XL-S. i GUESS the example is: I was looking for a street I thought was in a city, when I searched for it in that city I couldnt find it, I realized the street wasnt in the city but a suburb of the city, that I want sure of the name how could I have searched for "water St" for that city or surrounding area?

I know what you are asking and, unfortunately, there is no easy solution for times like this. I know this sounds silly but one suggestion is to use google maps before going out to see if that finds the city and then use that information on your unit.

Ask a Question