Cant find valid GPS signal after updating...

Anyone have a problem with thier GPS not being able to connect to a signal. im using the 330 XLS, and updated to the lastest mapshare corrections, and since then it wont find a valid GPS signal.

is there a new version of the software out? im using 8.014, i got it as well as a few others as a beta which wasnt suppose to be released at the time, and that was back in December of 08

From TT's site:

Version 8.081 (TomTom XL 330 Series with serial numbers starting with RM, RN, RO, RP, RV and ONE 130 Series with serial numbers starting with PN, PO, PP, PQ)

So, may be worth your while to go get the application and see if the issue is resolved after installing.

Thats probably the lastest application for your Tomtom 330. Its what I'm using because its the latest and greatest for my particular 330 (apparently some other versions have a newer app)...

I've had that happen too mine once. Just drove around all day with the GPS not being able to find a valid signal for hours. Then I though to reset it, you hold the power button down for 15-30 seconds. The device makes a weird drum sound and reset, as soon as it reset it took 30 seconds and I regained satellite. I'd suggest starting there...

Ask a Question