Cant find streets.

Okay Ill start off by saying that i havent updated new maps on my 720 in a couple of years, but Im finding that residential street addresses of certain subdivisions dont exist and a 2 year old shopping center's streets across the road from me dont exist on TomTom. Is it safe to say that if they arent on the Tomtom route planner on the TT home page, they wont be on the updated maps for my GPS? I dont want to upgrade my maps and find the same streets Im looking for still dont exist on my new maps. Another example is my brother who lives at this current residence for 2 years now in Lexington, KY cant be found on TT. Help.

Route planner normally uses a previous map, which in this case is 855 as the current one is 860.

If you were to give a specific address, city, etc. then someone with an 860 map may be able to tell you if it exists.

OP PM'd and I took a look. Looks like location was found in Lexington, KY. Will see what he says.

Ask a Question