Can't Connect to Computer

I have been using the TomTom 910 for a few weeks now. But today, I am unable to connect to my computer. I have hit the reset button, reset factory settings, and reinstalled Home. Nothing works.

TomTom sees the computer, but the computer doesn't see it. I'm at a loss. Looks like this has to go back to the store.

I am using the TomTom with Mac OS 10.4.9

Hm... come to think of it, I just updated to 10.4.9. I wonder if HOME is no longer compatible with this latest version of OSX?

Interesting.... I can dock on my wife's computer, which is running 10.4.8, but not on mine.

There must be something in the new Mac update which prevents seeing the TomTom.

A call into TomTom Support today... apparently another user with 10.4.9 cannot connect. So it looks like an OSX issue.

Hello all,

It IS working for me. I updated my MacBook to 10.4.9, and it mounts and works with TT Home no problem.

Be sure to repair permissions, and also try downloading and installing Apple's Combo update 10.4.9 over your installation. That often fixes a lot of issues.

Ask a Question