Canadian Map Service Prices

When I attempt to update to the new subscription service using TomTom Home all the prices are in Euros. Does this price match the advertised USA Canada prices? I am looking at updating to latest North American map.

The day I subscribed, out of curiosity, I checked a currency exchange sight.

By paying in euros, the Canadian cost was just a couple of bucks for than if in US currency. Mind you, the banks kick in acouple of percent for foreign currency exchanges. So do the credit cards.

Saskboy - out of curiousity how are your maps for accuracy in Sask? My 720 is excellent in BC, but all but useless in AB other than within Edmonton or Calgary's city limits.

Map Accuacy in Sask

We do a lot of riving on roads being told to go 50 meters over to get on the road. But is fairy accurate in the cities.

Same thing here, my wife just got a Garmin and it's accurate everywhere, haven't been "off the road" once yet. The TT seems to start doing this as soon as you get 20 minutes out of the cities. I tell everyone if they plan on driving in AB to avoid these units, sounds like Sask has the same issues..

Ask a Question