Canadian Map for TomTom Ease

Hi

I recently purchased TomTom Ease from Buffalo, USA Walmart on a black Friday deal. I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Can. When I turned on the GPS it has map for USA only. Even though I checked the tomtom website and Walmart website where it specifically state that tomtom Ease has maps for both USA & Canada. I even asked from the sales associate at Walmart, who confirmed that it has maps for both USA & Canada.

This is my first GPS and never realized that within Canada/USA these companies have GPS for only one specific country, even though when their website specifically state that this GPS has maps for both countries.

Please let me know, where and how can I get the map for Canada without paying hefty amount. I'm stuck with this device and even in order to return this GPS I would need to drive 150 Kilometers to go back to Buffalo, USA.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Welcome to TTF.

Navigate to-->Street and Address--> In the next screen you probably see a graphic for the USA on the top right. Tap that, switch to Canada icon.

Now, carry on with city, street and number.

Ask a Question