can you update a tom tom one into a european version?

With only 512 mb to play with and no external sd slot on your model as far as I can tell, there is no room to update to any other map but the UK.

When you are going to install europe wich will probably not fit as most european maps are around 900 mb . i guess that the cheapest solution is buy a second hand europe model or a refurbed from tom tom direct

my tt one V3 is also 512mb but benelux that is less than 80mb so it will fit for ages

When you are going to install europe wich will probably not fit as most european maps are around 900 mb

Most "Europe" maps are around 2.5 - 3 GB now! :lol:

@wayne roome... If you go to the TomTom map shop website https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/shop/maps/ and enter your model number in the box, it will show all the suggested maps available.

But do be aware that they often combine two models together so you need to check how much memory your unit has available as well.

For instance, if you enter "Go520" (which was UK only and has 1MB of storage) you get results for Go520/720 and it includes maps that would only fit onto the 720's 2GB of storage space.

i have tomtom one and the device dose to show the map folder, after i have format it on 32fat, is there any where i could get free maps

Ask a Question