Bluetooth icon

I own a TT Go 920. A few weeks ago, I downloaded the 865 map version. Prior to this download, when my cell phone was on, the icon of a phone appears on the screen of my unit. Since the download, if my cell phone is off, there is an icon of a phone with a red X on it but if I turn my cell phone on, the red X and the icon of the phone dissapear. By looking at the screen, there is no way to know if my cell phone is connected to my unit, like I did before the download.

I've looked evrywhere in my unit but cant find anything regarding this issue. Anyone know on to get this icon back?

Thanks.

Haven't you answered your own question? ;)
If the phone is connected you DON'T get the icon of a phone with an X or a line through it.:)

I believe this was done by TomTom to try to reduce the "clutter" on screen most of the time.
It won't have happened on a map update... there must have been a software update at the same time.

Last edited:
Thank you Andy_P for your explanation. It makes sense. Less icon on the screen is better.

Have a nice day.

ouellrj4438

Ask a Question