Bluetooth DUN with PDAnet

TomTom Model(s)
510 software 6.52
Has anyone been able to connect their x10 to their Verizon PDA/Smartphone for wireless data using PDAnet?

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
Go 910, Samsung I730
Has anyone been able to connect their x10 to their Verizon PDA/Smartphone for wireless data using PDAnet?
I have a Samsung I730, and am able to connect using BTModem, which can be found here: "pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsung-i730-i830-i830w/54495-bluetooth-modem-solution-using-microsoft-stack.html"

Sorry for just pasting the link as text, but the forum does not yet trust me to post a link :( .

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
TomTom Model(s)
510 software 6.52
I have a Samsung I730, and am able to connect using BTModem, which can be found here: "pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsung-i730-i830-i830w/54495-bluetooth-modem-solution-using-microsoft-stack.html"

Sorry for just pasting the link as text, but the forum does not yet trust me to post a link :( .
Thanks Scott, I'll check with my sources to see if that program is compatible with the Q. If not, I'm SOL and just have to give Verizon an EXTRA $15 per month.

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question