Blue tooth disable

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Can I and how do I get the Bluetooth to disable on a Rider 2. I bought the system used and do not want to use the Bluetooth.

I'm thinking the best place to look would be in Change Preferences.

I have done all of that, when I try to get voice directions, it says I need to establish a bluetooth connection. Can I get directions without a bluetooth connection?

FYI: Although the Rider2 didn't come with anything resembling a normal audio out jack (e.g., 1/8" or 3/32"), one can cobble up something off the existing connector. I assume you have the cable that comes with it!

The back of the unit has a 4 conductor connector. Looking from the back, pin 1 is on the left. The normal cable wire colors for these units are totally bizarre, so you'll just have to trust these.

Pin 1 = Orange = Ground
Pin 2 = Red (not relevant to this exercise)
Pin 3 = Brown = Line Level out (can be connected to an aux-in on a vehicle audio system)
Pin 4 = Black = +5V input

If power is applied to pins 4 and 1, you'll get line level audio out from pin 3.

Thank you canderson for both of your replys, I will consider the second reply and yes I did notice that there is no speaker.

Ask a Question